Monday, March 11, 2019

March 11, 2019 at 08:36AM


from Instagram
#greetthegrower day 11: how I learned I picked up a lot “by osmosis” as a child from my Mum, but as an adult I do most of my learning by reading and then trying things out in the garden. Usually when I read about something that sounds like it would work well for us, I’ll try it out right next to my usual method so I can compare them. Every year our garden has multiple experiments going on! I took a Permaculture Design Course a few years ago and that was very interesting, giving me a lot of new design tools and ways of thinking. I also teach a lot of gardening classes every year, and I often learn useful things from the students. It’s definitely not a one way street! . . #gardeningclasses #growyourown #permaculture #permaculturedesigncourse #pdc #gardeningbooks #learntogarden #learntogrow #gardenhomestead #gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment